Some useful information for future clients.
What are the payment terms?
For small-scale projects (a logo, simple corporate style) there is a 30% downpayment; the balance 70% of the sum is paid upon completion of the project. For major projects it is possible to break down the payment according to design stages to be paid after completing each milestone.
What time does it take to design a logo?
The duration may vary depending on the current workload and complexity of the project itself. Designing a logo roughly takes 7-10 working days.
What do we receive after all?
The end product usually looks as follows:
- Logo in vector format (Adobe Illustrator, AI)
A file in this format will be required for you to use the logo in printed materials.
- Logo in PNG-format on a transparent background
This format will be necessary, if you want to publish the logo on a website, use it in a Word document, or in a presentation.
- If required, a black-and-white version of the logo and a version with a limited number of colours.
An example of these versions can be viewed here.
- A favicon based on your logo to be used on your website
Favicons are the small pictures you see beside some URLs in your browser’s address bar as well as in the bookmarks when a site is saved.
- Colour-related data of your logo in CMYK, RGB and Pantone models
These data are relevant for logos with “flat colours” with no gradient (smooth transitions from one colour to another).